Over the years, Keighley Blues Club has been known for having some great blues artists perform from around the globe, and nowadays, its based at Penningtons Octagon Live. Its a large venue with great attachments, such as a free car park and two great bars to start your night off with a few drinks. You’ve also great food places available if you need to grab a bite before settling down to the great sound of the blues.
They have great gigs and musicians lined up all waiting for you, for instance, coming up over the next few months are acts such as:
- Samantha Fish with guest star Felka – November the 26th
- J.W. Jones Band with guest star Henry Parker – December the 8th
Musicians appearing in early 2018:
- The Billy Walton Band with guest star Benjamin – Bassford January the 19th
- Catfish – February the 9th
- John Verity – February the 23rd
- Thornbjorn Risager & The Black Tornado (DENMARK) – 16th of March
- Ladies of the Blues – The 29th of March
- Martin Barre – The 7th of April
If great blues artists are what you are looking for then this is the right place for you. Head over to the official website and you will be able to purchase tickets. You will find not all Blues artists are for you, they all express different emotions, but at the Keighley Blues Club, you will learn what it feels like for great artists to share their emotions through music. The club will always remain special, partly due to the fact that it is a voluntary club organized by the artists who just love to sing the “Blues”. I would describe blues as a style of music that’s born in the heart and comes directly from your soul, and to feel the blues, you need to understand the artist first.